Soaring Capital Families,
With the recent developments in Chemung County
and the closure of Eldridge Park field it is the boards feelings that it
is in the best interests of our players’ health and safety to postpone
tryouts until a later date.
WE ARE STILL ENCOURAGING PLAYERS TO REGISTER,Soaring
Capital Soccer Club is committed to providing a winter training session
that will include winter training sessions and winter indoor league for some
Please note the club has decided that if you are registered, and we are not
able to get started in a playing fashion in the winter, spring or both, we will
issue a refund contingent upon what seasons are played. These are extraordinary
times, and so with this we look to take these measures, our goal is to get
going and playing in a safe fashion if and when that allows.
at the time of spring season your player is unable to be placed on a team you
will be issued a refund contingent upon if the
winter season is played.
Reminder that after Nov 1, 2020, registration fees increase $25.
Soaring Capital has taken these unfortunate
developments in stride and is committed to making a positive situation out of
The board appreciates all the understanding and
flexibility of our Soaring Capital families and know we will come out of
Go Caps !